- from South: at the station of Rimini, take the train to Ravenna and after nearly 30 minutes get off at the station of Cesenatico or Gatteo mare.
- from North: at the station of Bologna take a train to Ravenna-Rimini and after 1 hour and a half get off at the station of Cesenatico or Gatteo Mare.
- From North and South
RECOMMENDED EXIT A14-"Valle del Rubicone"
once out of the new exit, follow the signs for Cesenatico / Gatteo a Mare (about 9 km)
- from South: Motorway A14 "Rimini Nord"
turn off at the exit then National Road SS 16 towards Ravenna. After 8 kilometres you will find the exit to Cesenatico.
- from North: Motorway A14 "Cesena" (2nd one)
turn off at the exit then follow the indications to Cesenatico turning right at the traffic light of the National Road SS 16, after 6 kilometres you will be in Cesenatico.
A regular shuttle service is available from and to the towns along the coastline. The Bus stop in Cesenatico is in front of the railway station.
- Rimini Airport - Miramare « F. Fellini » (distance 30 km)
- Bologna Airport « G. Marconi » (distance 110 km)
Look at the timetable of the shuttle bus:www.cesenaticotrasfert.it
Moreover our town is linked by a very efficient bus service to the main town centres of the region.